Qatar Airways Virtual

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qatar Airways Virtual

2 posters

Hey Everyone

James Edgington QTR21
    James Edgington QTR21

Hey Everyone Empty Hey Everyone

Post by James Edgington QTR21 Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:48 am

Hey everyone, my name is James Edgington or as most of my mates call me Jamie. Its finally nice to join a proper Qatar virtual airline where i can properly fly hours. I am 22 years old, I am a Ryanair cabin crew based in CRL (a gold medal for knowing where that is). I live there but i also live in LGW as well.

I have all my flying licenses of Frozen ATPL with Multi-Engine CPL and IR with MCC and JOC on 737-400 all at Oxford Aviation Academy. So I am waiting for the first pilot job.

I am looking forward to fly a lot of hours here and help the VA grow to be a very good one and big one with being very realistic to Qatar Airways.

I hope to see more routes on VAFS soon. If you want as I am on 3 days off soon and not doing anything really except relaxing from work, I can add routes myself to VAFS if you let me.

Thanks

Jamie QTR21
    Josh Rice
    Josh Rice
    Advisor/Webmaster
    Advisor/Webmaster

Hey Everyone Empty Re: Hey Everyone

Post by Josh Rice Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:23 pm

James Edgington QTR21 wrote:CRL (a gold medal for knowing where that is). I live there but i also live in LGW as well.

Chareloi Brussels!

Welcome to the VA James, nice to have another Gatwick lad in the VA!

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:16 am